Search This Blog

Saturday 11 July 2015

Eyebrow Tutorial

A lot of people ask me how I do my brows and what products I use.  Now as I've said already Eve-Ellen does my eyebrows and I go to her every five to six weeks.  My brows still need filling in though as the tint doesn't really last and they're quite sparse.


Now, I'm not claiming to be a makeup artist here and I certainly don't have the best brows going but this is what works for me and what I think suits me.



Products:  I use a MAC 263 angled brushInglot Gel Liner no. 70 and a mascara spoolie brush to create my brows.







Step 1 - I usually do the rest of my makeup first and leave my brows until last.  This is a picture of my brows with no product on them.

Step 2 - I brush my brows up and out, making sure the start of my brow is brush up straight.

Step 3 - I draw a line under my brow making sure to follow the shape of my brow.  I emphasise the arch here for a dramatic look.

Step 4 - I draw an outline of the shape I want over the top part of my brow - making sure not to deter too much from its original shape.




Step 5 - I blend my brows out and brush them again, I use a cotton bud to erase any stray product.  I often spray some hairspray onto a mascara spoolie at this point and brush it into my brows to keep them in place.  Et voila, the final result!
I hope you found this tutorial helpful!  If you have any questions or comments please let me know x


No comments:

Post a Comment